Chinese brand Chuwi has brought the most affordable two-in-one notebook in the market of Bangladesh. The 10.1-inch Chuwi Hi10 X 2 can be used as a notebook and tablet at the same time. Let’s take a look at the value of the notebook and its configuration before knowing the pros and cons.
Affordable Tablet Cum Notebook Chuwi Hi 10X
- Core configuration:
The device has an Intel Celeron Quad-Core processor, which is capable of delivering a 1.10 GHz-2.40GHz clock speed. The processor has 4MB of cache memory. Smooth performance is available from its 6GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB SSD storage. With Intel UHD Graphics 600 as integrated GPU.
- Design and specialty:
The Chuwi Hi10 X2 features a detachable keyboard and a touch sensor display. Its 10.1-inch IPS Touch Display with 1920 × 1200 pixel resolution has an aspect ratio of 16:10. Chuwi’s light and thin notebook measures 262 x 167 x 8.8mm and weighs less than 600 grams. As well as being very portable, this notebook has a 5MP rear and 2MP front camera and a 6500 mAh battery, which is great for audio-video conferencing in any environment. Chuwi has used a full metal body to give a premium feel to the gray color notebook. 15mm and 22mm bezels have been kept to increase the screen ratio.
Combo ports with two USB Type-C, a USB 3.0, a USB 2.0 video port as Micro HDMI, and an audio port for ultra-fast connectivity on both peripheries of this notebook. There is dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless connectivity. The device is capable of providing WiFi 5G speed internet support. Having a multi-media card reader has the advantage of transferring data directly to the memory card.
- Operating system:
The Chuwi Hi10 X 2 notebook’s operating system is Windows 10 Home, so it can easily run common computer applications.
Advantages of Chuwi Hi10 X 2:
The positive side of the notebook is its price.
- The package of free Windows home operating system with an Intel quad-core processor, four gigabytes of RAM, 128 gigabytes of storage notebook below Rs. will impress any customer.
- The performance of Chuwi Hi10 X 2 is also as expected due to its good specification. The combination of notebook CPU and GPU with adequate RAM, solid-state storage is excellent.
- The real highlight of the notebook is its detachable keyboard and pen support feature with a chat sensor. The combination of so many things in this budget is really unimaginable as a tech market in Bangladesh.
- Its slim and sleek metal finished body provides a premium look and feel. The Chuwi Hi10 X 2 two-in-one notebook with its design, features, and package with a 1-year warranty is bound to be anyone’s choice.
Limitations of Chuwi Hi10 X 2:
- Chuwi is a Chinese brand. Psychologically, this is the first and foremost limitation. However, judging by the quality of the device, there are some shortcomings in its specifications and other features.
- Since one is a tablet genre two-in-one notebook, it would be more compatible with Android than Windows as operating software.
- Its detachable keypad is not comfortable. Although full-size, there is no separate number pad.
- There is no option to increase the storage on this device. So you have to be satisfied with its built-in storage from start to finish.
- Many users have reported in their reviews that the battery backup is not satisfactory. A tablet PC is usually taken for outdoor use. Not getting enough backup is also a cause of suffering.
- Its touchpad is quite small. The palm resting on either side of the bottom of the keyboard is also inadequate. Which can be quite annoying to the user in the case of computing.